Apply to be an Election Inspector
If you are interested in becoming an Election Inspector for the City of Eastpointe, please review the information below. Please note that the application MUST be physically written and signed in your own writing and you are required to select a political party affiliation in order to qualify.
- Verifying voter registration
- Issuing ballots
- Ensuring voter privacy and ballot secrecy
- Managing ballot tabulators and electronic pollbook software
- Offering instructions on the voting process
- Ensuring the accuracy of critical data
- Managing the line of people waiting to vote
- Processing absentee ballots
- You must be a qualified and registered elector of the state of Michigan.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony or election crime.
- Must complete Mandatory 2-Hour Election Inspector Training.
- Must not be an immediate family member to a candidate for nomination or election to any office at the election.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category