Cops For Kids Open Registration
The Eastpointe Police Department will be accepting applications for our 2021 Cops For Kids Toy/Clothes program through December 15, 2021. All the toy and clothing donations are being made by Eastpointe officers, reserve officers and city employees.
The Christmas gifts will be delivered to your home by uniformed police officers in police cars.
Parents or guardians needing assistance must register on-line by December 15, 2021 at 4:00pm. Applications can be found at the link below.
- You MUST be an Eastpointe resident
- Families registering must attach the following to the application:
- Current Utility Bill (Must Have an Eastpointe Address) OR
- Photo ID (Must Have an Eastpointe Address) AND
- Birth Certificate for Each Child (Children from newborn to 10 years old are eligible)
Registration does not guarantee acceptance.
If your family is selected, you will be notified via phone call and email by the police department to schedule a delivery date.
Click Here for the Cops for Kids Application